I don’t know how to thank you, and praise you enough for the exceptional job you did, selling our house. Besides being our real estate agents, you acted as financial advisors, emotional counselors, and you provided decorating and staging advice, as well. Nancy and I tried to remember all the ways you exceeded our expectations in the process of selling our house. I’m sure the following list leaves out many details, but these are some of the things you did to make our home sale so painless, rapid, and financially successful.
1. Sat down with us and carefully went over all the steps we would be taking to put the house on the market and see the process through to settlement. This helped us plan our time, and efficiently prepare for each stage, with no surprises.
2. With an expert eye you went through the house, guiding us in maximizing its inherent appeal. Your advice in helping us to de-clutter and re-arrange our furnishings and décor was remarkably insightful, and made our house significantly more attractive.
3. You guided us presciently in the difficult process of pricing the property. This, along with the improved appearance, led to four competing offers within a couple of days of going on the market, and a sale price well above the original asking price.
4. Your guidance and expert advice didn’t end with the sale of the house, unlike other real estate agent we’ve used. You kept your eye on all the paperwork, both from our side and the buyer’s side, and stepped in a couple of times to prod the buyer’s agent when their paperwork was incomplete or late. (That’s when you stepped in as a counselor for us, reassuring us everything would work out!)
5. You helped us to find reliable and reasonably priced tradespeople and movers.
6. And finally, you were constantly smiling, pleasant, and right there when we had questions, providing A+ customer service. I hope and trust you will remain in our lives as friends, as well as real estate professionals, now that the sale is behind us.